Friday, January 14, 2011

Wire Flowers and More Cakes!

Yesterday I was sick all day, but still managed to go to work and bust out some flowers! I've got to finish 50 of these by Thursday, but luckily I've enlisted some help.


They're going to be bright and summery and assorted colors. My prototypes were both hot pink because that's what I happened to have at my desk. They are really simple to construct, too. Just wire, tissue paper, glue stick, and chopsticks for stems.


Those will be what I work on for most of the weekend.
As for today, I made 5 more cake chair covers, and will be cutting letters and candles for the rest of the evening. They get to make their birthday party debuts tomorrow! I can't wait to see them surrounded by balloons and the like. Very festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment